3 bedroom detached house for saleHockland Road, Tydd St. Giles, Wisbech
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached house
- Popular village location
- 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms & sun room
- Off road parking, garage & generous rear garden
- No upward chain!
DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in a popular village location benefiting from multiple off road parking, garage and generous rear garden. The property needs updating but offers spacious accommodation including 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, sun room, kitchen, utility, wc & bathroom. NO UPWARD CHAIN!
VILLAGE LOCATION! Located in the popular village of Tydd St Giles is this detached home which benefits from being set back from the road with a long driveway creating multiple off road parking. There is also a garage and a generous rear garden laid to lawn. The property needs updating but provides spacious accommodation throughout including 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, sun room, kitchen, utility room, ground floor wc and a family bathroom. Being sold with no upward chain, an early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment!
Living Room 15' 2" x 12' 6" ( 4.62m x 3.81m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
Sun Room 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.72m )
Utility Room 11' 4" max x 8' 5" ( 3.45m max x 2.57m )
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.32m x 3.71m )
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.34m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. At the traffic lights follow the road round into Sutton Road and proceed along for approximately 4 miles. Turn left signposted Newton & Tydd St Giles. Continue through the village of Newton and head towards Tydd St Giles. Continue along Church Lane, past the church and follow the road round to the left into Hockland Road where the property can then be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44015610.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.