4 bedroom detached house for saleGlovers Lane, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Stunning detached executive four double bedroom family home
- 24ft kitchen/diner with granite worktops
- Two bedrooms benefiting from having en-suite shower rooms
- Show home condition
- Private enclosed walled rear garden
- Off road parking and tandem length double garage
*Stunning detached executive four double bedroom family home*Two bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms*24ft kitchen/diner with stylish granite worktops*Enclosed rear garden*Off road parking and tandem length garage* A range of fitted wardrobes to bedrooms*
Occupying a corner position is this modern and well-presented Taylor Wimpey four double bedroom executive family home. Stanwick lakes can be found close by which is a popular spot for walks and cycling. Accommodation is laid over the three floors, in brief comprises guest cloaks w/c, lounge, kitchen/diner with granite worktops and built in cooking appliances. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms both benefitting from built in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms. The second floor has two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom, one of the bedrooms have built in wardrobes. Outside enclosed garden to rear, open plan front garden, off road parking in-turn leading to a tandem length double garage. In the valuers opinion this truly is a fabulous and well-presented family home that should be seen to fully appreciate.
Entered via heavy panelled double glazed door, ceramic tiled flooring, panelled radiator, understairs cupboard.
Guest Cloaks WC
Obscure PVCu double glazed window to front, panelled radiator, comprising close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
5.18m x 3.43m (17' x 11'3"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, two further windows to rear with PVCu double glazed door providing access and outlook to rear garden. A contemporary electric fireplace.
7.32m x 2.92m (24' x 9'7"). Dining area with PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor opening to kitchen. Comprising a range of high and base level cupboards with drawer space finished with stylish black granite worktops with tiled splashbacks. Inset sink with mixer tap, built in appliances to include a 4 ring gas hob with extractor fitted over, double oven, space for fridge/freezer and door to:
Single drainer sink, appliance space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, panelled radiator. Glazed panelled door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Panelled radiator, staircase to 2nd floor and doors to:
5.21m x 3.43m (17'1" x 11'3"). PVCu double glazed window to front and rear aspect, two panelled radiators, dressing area with a range of built in wardrobes complete with hanging space and shelving. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Obscure PVCu double glazed window to front, suite comprising double shower enclosure, close coupled wc and pedestal wash hand basin
3.61m x 3.02m (11'10" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, panelled radiator, built double wardrobes with hanging space and shelving. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Obscure PVCu double glazed window to rear, suite comprising double shower enclosure, close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled radiator.
Second Floor Landing
3.43m x 3.56m (11'3" x 11'8"). PVCu double glazed window to front to side aspect, two panelled radiators and a range of built in double wardrobes with hanging space and shelving.
5.05m x 2.92m (16'7" x 9'7"). PVCu double glazed window to front and side aspects. Built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Velux window to front, suite comprising close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap and panelled radiator.
Open plan front garden which is laid to lawn, off road parking in-turn leading to a tandem length double garage complete with power and lighting.
Having an immediate paved patio area with the majority of the garden being laid to lawn. The garden is enclosed by brick walling and enjoys a degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44015628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.