2 bedroom apartment for saleNorthampton Avenue, SLOUGH
- 75% Share of the Upper Floor Apartment for the over 55's
- 24 Hour security and personal alarm system
- Two Bedrooms
- Walk in Shower Room
- Oen plan Lounge/Kitchen
75% Share of this over 55's Upper Floor Apartment offering open plan lounge to kitchen, two bedrooms, electric heating, 24 hour security and personal alarm/intercom system, walk in shower room and parking. Highly recommended.
Northampton Place is a modern, spacious Extra Care development of one and two bedroom apartments with lovely central gardens and gated access to the rest of the grounds.
There are a range of superior facilities available on-site, including a hairdressers, gym, library, guest room, cinema and hobbies room. You might enjoy the regular live entertainment, film shows every Friday, a gardening club and other social activities on offer.
This Estate benefits from a professional Estate Manager Service
To contact this estate direct call Sales Services: 01480 223179
Other services and facilities include:
¦ Car Parking
¦ Guest Room
¦ ¦ Laundry
¦ Library/Faith Room
¦ Meeting Room
¦ Scooter Storage
Upton Court Park is Slough’s main sports park, offering a host of clubs and activities plus natural parkland with stunning views of Windsor Castle. For nature lovers there are stream side walks, woodland and wetland areas.
Slough is a town in Berkshire, about 20 miles west of Charing Cross, London. Northampton Place is easily accessed from the A355 and junction 6 of the M4, from where you can reach the M25. It is bisected by the A4 and near London, Heathrow Airport, Uxbridge, Maidenhead and Staines.
Railway services run to nearby cities including Windsor, London Paddington, Reading.
Entrance door, storage cupboard, alarm/intercom system.
Lounge/open Plan To Kitchen 14' 7" x 27' 3" max. ( 4.45m x 8.31m max. )
Double glazed window, radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob.
Double glazed window, wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 10' 8" ( 2.44m x 3.25m )
Duble glazed window ,radiator, door to master shower room.
Two doors from hallway and bedroom, extractor fan, wash hand basin, wc, walk in shower, panic alarm.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44015634.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.