3 bedroom detached house for saleRamillies Close, Kempston, Bedford
Sold STC £280,000
- Three bedroom
- Detached property
- En-suite to master
- Garage and off road parking
Entrance porch, Entrance hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining room, Conservatory, kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms master with en-suite and family bathroom. Further benefits include garage and off road parking double glazing (W,S) and gas central heating.
** OPEN FIRE ** This three bedroom detached property situated at the end of a cul-de-sac is located in Kempston with close proximity to local amenities, good access to Bedford hospital. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Single glazed door to front aspect with tiled flooring.
Single glazed to front aspect, Double glazed window to side aspect, tiled floor and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising of WC and Wash hand basin with tiled splash back, tiled floor and radiator.
Lounge 13' x 11' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, single glazed french doors leading to dining room, open fireplace, two wall lights and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Single glazed french door leading from Lounge, ceramic floor tiles, opens out onto conservatory and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, Double glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed door to side aspect, sink and drainer with one and half bowl, tiled splash back, Electric oven, Gas hob with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler with in cupboard and ceramic floor tiles.
Conservatory 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Brick and UPVC constructed conservatory with double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, doible glazed french doors leading to rear garden and radiator.
Airing cupboard and loft access
Bedroom One 11' 1" max x 8' 1" up to ( 3.38m max x 2.46m up to )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, dado rail and radiator.
Suite comprising of wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' Max ( 3.84m x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, Dado rail and radiator.
Double glazed winodw to rear aspect, suite comprising of corner bath, WC and wash hand basin, Heated towel rail and fully tiled.
Mainly laid to lawn, flowerbed boarders, pathway leading to front door, driveway providing off road parking for three cars leading to detached single garage. Gate to side access of rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with decking and patio, flower, bush and shrub boarders, gate to side aspect to drive
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44015646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.