3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFerndale Avenue, Frankby, Wirral
- Traditional Bay Fronted Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Situated on a Quiet Road in the Semi Rural Area of Frankby
- Beautifully Appointed and Maintained Family Living Space
- Benefiting From an Open Aspect to Front and Rear
- Lounge, Dining Room, Well Fitted Kitchen and Downstairs W.C
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms and a Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking, Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Good Sized Enclosed Rear Garden Mainly Laid to Lawn with Patio
Traditional bay fronted three bedroom semi detached home situated opposite the picturesque Royden Park. Beautifully appointed and well maintained the accommodation briefly comprises a porch, hallway, downstairs W.C, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room and well fitted kitchen. To the first floor you have three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefiting from a recent "Warmroof" insulation coating, double glazing, gas central heating, off road parking and to the rear a good sized enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Located in the popular area of Frankby within easy reach of local amenities a closer inspection is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7075163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.