3 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale21 Linister Crescent, Howwood, PA9 1DS
Under Offer £139,000
- Impressive semi detached villa set in landscaped gardens
- 3 bedrooms, 1 public room, 2 wc's
- Bright lounge with French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with integral stainless steel oven, hob and cooker hood
- Spacious 2 double and 1 single bedroom
- Attic providing additional storage
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Mono block driveway, fully enclosed rear garden with area of decking
An impressive semi detached villa set within landscaped private gardens on Linister Crescent, Howwood. Howwood direct access onto the A737 leading to Glasgow International Airport as well as its own local railway station with regular services.
This home is presented in good decorative order with a range of floor and wall coverings throughout. The accommodation comprises of a welcoming reception hallway with access to a downstairs cloakroom/wc. The kitchen is fitted with a range of kitchen furniture and integral appliances include a stainless steel oven, hob and cooker hood. The bright lounge has French doors opening onto the rear garden.
On the upper floor of the property there are two spacious double sized bedrooms and a third single size room. The bathroom has a three piece suite including; wc, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower. There is an attic for additional storage.
The specification of the property includes; gas fired central heating and double glazing. There is a mono block driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has an area of decking perfect for outside entertaining.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.