3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOxenden Road, Folkestone, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace town house
- Stunning landscaped garden
- Sandgate Primary catchment
- Garage and off road parking
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Located in the popular Golden Valley area of Sandgate, this property offers a fantastic opportunity for a family to put down their roots.The hub of this home has to be its large open plan lounge/dining area which is flooded with light from large windows at both end of the room. A fantastic place for all the family to gather in, especially as it is conveniently linked next to the kitchen, so when it comes to having dinner or just sitting and relaxing, this will be a great space. This home has a utility room which enables you to separate your white goods from the kitchen whilst also giving you somewhere to store all your washing and cleaning materials leaving your home clutter free.Three bedrooms provide the sleeping arrangements all serviced by a, spacious bathroom which, after having been opened up, makes for a more calming environment.A stunning walled garden, landscaped to a very high standard whilst still being low maintenance, provides seclusion and security where pets can run around, children can play and the adults can enjoy a nice cold glass of wine as the sausages sizzle on the BBQ and the sound of bird song can be heard coming from the trees.
What the Owner says:
Having children, choosing where we live has always meant considering their needs, even before they were born. We chose this house as it gave us the space to spread out but being within the catchment area for Sandgate Primary School meant we knew our children would have the best education.The house also had potential to improve, which we have done by adding the porch, doing the drive, opening up the bathroom, upgrading the windows and central heating system and fully landscaping the garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Utility Room: 11'2 x 8'1 (3.41m x 2.47m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 13'10 x 11'6 (4.22m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area: 10'11 x 10'3 (3.33m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen: 10'11 x 10'9 maximum (3.33m x 3.28m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'9 x 11'5 (3.89m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'10 (3.25m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'2 at widest point x 9'9 (4.02m x 2.97m)
- Bathroom: 8'10 x 5'6 (2.69m x 1.68m)
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44016606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.