3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Road, Derby
- Period Home
- Three Bedrooms & Attic Room
- Sought After Location Close to City & Parks
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Garden
- Requires Improvement
- Driveway & Garage
- No Chain
An excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious period home on a substantial plot located in the sought after ' six streets' area of the city between Duffield Road and Kedleston Road. The accommodation requires improvement throughout but offers excellent potential NO CHAIN
An excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious period home on a substantial plot located in the sought after ' six streets' area of the city between Duffield Road and Kedleston Road. The accommodation requires improvement throughout but offers excellent potential and in brief comprise of an entrance hallway with Minton tiled flooring, two good size reception rooms to the rear, kitchen and useful side hallway with access to a utility room, wc and storage area. To the first floor can be found three well-proportioned bedrooms, two with doors to a balcony overlooking the garden, bathroom and stairs to an attic room that could be utilised as a forth bedroom. Outside and being a particular feature of the sale is a large garden offering good degree of privacy while to the front can be found a driveway giving access to a garage. The property is located within walking distance of Markeaton Junior School, the picturesque Markeaton and Darley parks and has good road links and access to the City. An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the location and potential on offer.
Accessed via original entrance door, minton tiled flooring, stairs to the first floor, feature stained glass window, decorative ceiling coving and decorative picture rail.
Reception Room 1 17' 4" x 13' 2" ( 5.28m x 4.01m )
Having bay window to the rear overlooking the garden, decorative ceiling coving and picture rail, fireplace with open hearth, original timber cupboard and glass display cabinets.
Reception Room 2 14' 9" x 11' ( 4.50m x 3.35m )
Having French doors giving access to the garden, fireplace with gas fire and decorative surround, decorative ceiling coving and picture rail.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.58m )
Fitted with storage cabinets and work surfaces, Rayburn Range cooker, part tiled walls, sash window to the front and door giving access to the cellar (the cellar has original cold slabs).
Having doors to the front and rear.
Fitted with low level WC and part tiled walls.
Having window to the front.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs giving access to the attic room and decoative ceiling coving.
Bedroom 1 14' x 13' 2" ( 4.27m x 4.01m )
Having French doors giving access to the balcony overlooking the garden, original sash window to the side and fireplace with gas fire.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.38m )
Having French doors giving access to the balcony overlooking the garden, decorative picture rail, original sash window to the side and fireplace with gas fire.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Having built-in storage cupboard, original sash window to the front and fireplace with gas fire.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Original frosted sash window to the front.
Second Floor Landing
Giving access to the attic room.
(This room could be utilised as a fourth bedroom:- subject to necessary planning permission)
Having built-in storage cupboard and useful under eaves storage and sky-light to the rear.
To the front is a driveway leading to a garage and a neat foregarden area. To the rear is a large mature garden with a variety trees and shrubs, patio area, brick built store, wall and fenced boundaries and has a sunny Sourtherly apsect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44016636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.