5 bedroom terraced house for salePark Grove, Barnsley
- 5 bedrooms
- Victorian terraced villa
- No chain
Spacious, mid terraced Victorian villa! Versatile accommodation set over 4 floors. DETAILED INSPECTION IS ESSENTIAL.
Offered for sale is this spacious, mid terraced Victorian villa giving access to Locke Park, Barnsley town centre, local amenities and commuter links. The versitile accommodation is set over 4 floors and a detailed internal inspection is essential in order to fully appreciate the size and scope of the property on offer.
There is a radiator, staircase rising to the first floor landing, tiling to the floor, cellar access and the original stained glass window above the entrance door.
With power and light.
Lounge 14' 3" x 15' 8" ( 4.34m x 4.78m )
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator, picture rail, ceiling rose, wood cladding to the walls and a fire place housing the gas fire.
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 14' 7" ( 3.84m max x 4.45m )
Having rear facing double glazed French style doors to the garden, radiator, dado rail and a picture rail.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.61m )
With an extensive range of fitted wall and base units, side facing double glazed window, sink and drainer, radiator, tiling to the floor.
With tiling to the walls and floor, vanity unit, low flush wc, wash hand basin, shower and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having a staircase to the second floor.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.85m x 3.45m )
There is a front facing double glazed window, coving and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 11' 9" plus recess ( 4.55m x 3.58m plus recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and two fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 12' 2" ( 2.06m x 3.71m )
There is a front facing double glazed window and a radiator
Comprising of a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin and a radiator.
Having a low flush WC and a side facing double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 11' 9" plus recess ( 2.64m x 3.58m plus recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and eaves storage.
Bedroom Five 19' 10" x 15' 10" ( 6.05m x 4.83m )
With a front facing double glazed window and eaves storage.
To the front of the property is a wall enclosed garden with gated access and to the rear is a patio garden, an outhouse used for storage and a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.