3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLyndale Avenue, York
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GENEROUS CORNER PLOT
- GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
We are proud to offer this traditional three bedroom 1930's semi-detached home in the sort after area of Osbaldwick, provvidign easy access to the A64 and other major commuting links.
This is an ideal family home sat in a generous corner plot. The property is a traditional three bedroom, two reception room 1930's semi-detached home in the sort after area of Osbaldwick, within easy access to the A64 and other major commuting links. The property comprises of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, house bathroom, garage and rear private garden.
uPVC door and double glazed window to the front aspect leading into a spacious entrance hall with doors off to the reception rooms, kitchen and stairs to the first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring which follows through to the kitchen, radiator.
Lounge 11' 6" x 14' 2" into the bay ( 3.51m x 4.32m into the bay )
Large uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, allowing natural light to fill the room. Inset flame effect gas fire, TV point and radiator
Dining Room 10' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.78m )
Generous dining room with uPVC french doors leading to the rear garden, radiator, TV point, decorative fireplace.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 11' ( 2.06m x 3.35m )
Range of fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces,1 and a 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, integrated fridge, door off to the garage and the garden beyond.
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, doors off to the bedrooms and house bathroom. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" into the bay x 9' 2" to the robes ( 4.52m into the bay x 2.79m to the robes )
Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with mirror frontage, radiator, uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" to the wardrobes x 12' 5" ( 2.64m to the wardrobes x 3.78m )
Generous double bedroom, fitted wardrobes with mirror frontage, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 7' 4" ( 1.96m x 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
3 piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Partial tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Garage 8' 2" x 16' 11" ( 2.49m x 5.16m )
Power, light, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect
Front And Rear Garden
Driveway leading to the garage, wall to the front boundary, small garden with borders and lawn to either side of the driveway, gate leading to the rear garden. Private rear garden with fence to the boundaries and mainly laid to lawn.
Phone our Letting's Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Letting's Manager, she will answer all your questions on letting's value and finding tenants.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01904 621138.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44016690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.