3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVancouver Road, Eastriggs, Annan
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE SET IN VILLAGE LOCATION
- ENTRANCE PORCH & HALL, DINING ROOM, LIVING ROOM,
- KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM, SHOWER ROOM
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM, LAVATORY.
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTEGRATED GARAGE, OFF STREET PARKING & GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- ENERGY RATING = E
HIGHLY DESIRABLE, IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE
This beautiful property is situated in the village of Eastriggs within easy access of the M74 commuter link North and South, just off the A75 between Annan and Gretna, both of which have railway stations' and a range of local amenities.
The property has well dimensioned rooms comprising briefly of an Entrance Porch and Hall, Dining Room, Living Room, Kitchen, Utility Room and Shower Room to the Ground Floor, with three double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and separate Lavatory to the First Floor. Presented to a very high standard with hardwood finishings throughout and featuring gas central heating and double glazing, the property also benefits from a detached garage, and gardens and off-street parking areas to both front and rear.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44016762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.