1 bedroom apartment for saleGlasshouse Gardens, Stratford, London, E20
- 13th floor one bedroom apartment
- Due to complete in Q4 2016
- At the gateway to the Olympic Park
- Within a short walk of Westfield Shopping Centre
- Close to Stratford Station and Stratford International
- Landscaped gardens
- 24 hour concierge
A fantastic thirteenth floor, one bedroom apartment with a balcony, situated in the East Tower of an exciting new Stratford Development, Glasshouse Gardens, E20.
Due to complete in Q4 2016, the apartment will comprise approximately 560 sq ft of well appointed living space and be finished to the highest of specifications throughout.
Residents will benefit from access to a 24 concierge and gymnasium.
Glasshouse Gardens is situated at the gateway to Queen Elizabeth's Olympic Park and Europe's largest new urban development.
Transport links servicing, Canary Wharf, the West End and the City are readily available.
*CGI images used are a representation of the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44017788.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTS160171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.