3 bedroom terraced house for saleSumach Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Three Bedroom Terrace
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Being Sold Chain Free
- Generous Sized Gardens
- Popular Area in Hampden Park
- Close to the Local Amenities & Train Station
- GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£180,000
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£180,000
Open Day 18/02/2017
Spacious three bedroom terraced house in the popular Hampden Park area of Eastbourne. The property offers bright accommodation with large lounge/diner, conservatory, generous gardens and three good sized bedrooms. Being sold chain free.
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£180,000
Hampden Park. Spacious three bedroom terraced house, situated in the Hampden Park area of Eastbourne. Popular for families with lots of schools close by, parks, local shops and train station all within easy reach. Offering excellent accommodation comprising of fitted kitchen and large lounge/diner with conservatory to the rear. The gardens are a generous size with patio seating area and lawn. Upstairs offers three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Bright and well presented throughout, this property must be viewed. Being sold chain free.
Front door into entrance hall with storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor landing.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, WC and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, tiled splashback, integrated sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the front and door to the garden.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
Stairs from the entrance hall to the first floor landing with airing cupboard, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.37m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" into recess x 8' 8" ( 2.87m into recess x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and storage cupboard.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Good sized garden comprising of patio area with steps up to private garden area laid to lawn, enclosed by wood fence panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44018205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.