3 bedroom terraced house for saleGuildford
Sold STC £525,000
This attractive Victorian home, built in approx. 1911, occupies the perfect location for many, as it's situated in a no-through residential street made up of similar period properties; conveniently situated just moments from the mainline station, the cobbled High Street and Guildford County school. It takes our client less than five minutes to reach the platform from the front door of this property. It has been beautifully updated in recent years with a stylish interior making it ideal for modern day living, whilst retaining its charm and character.
* Covered entrance porch
* Living room featuring an eco wood-burning stove, square bay window, alcove shelving with storage cupboards and wood flooring with under floor heating
* Open-plan dining space featuring working fireplace, under stair storage cupboard and wood flooring with under floor heating
* Kitchen open-plan to the dining area fitted with a range of modern white units, Corian worktops incorporating a breakfast bar, extractor chimney and integrated dishwasher, wood flooring with under floor heating and a door opening to the garden
* Utility/storage room
* Bedroom one with built-in wardrobes and shelving, stripped floorboards
* Bedroom two with built-in wardrobe and painted white floorboards
* Bedroom three with painted white floorboards
* Bathroom re-fitted with a modern white suite comprising bath with shower above, basin with vanity storage under, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* EPC Current Rating: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44018958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.