Commercial Property for saleFfordd Derwen, Rhyl
Prominent commercial site located within a mile of the town centre in the vicinity of other uses including Screwfix, Howdens and Travis Perkin Builders Merchants. Easy access to the A55 Expressway which is some 3 miles distant.
The site is surfaced, has two large buildings and would suit various uses subject to any and all necessary consents.
Site Details -
Frontage - 38 (124'8") -
Maximum Depth - 75 (246'0") -
Overall Area - .7 acre / .29 hectares
Brick Building - 15.24m x 30.48m/ (50' x 100'/ ) - 5000 sq ft / 465 sq ms
Two personnel doors and roller shutter door.
Metal Clad Building - 30.48m x 13.72m (100' x 45') - 4500 sq ft / 418 sq ms
Personnel door and roller door.
Services - Three phase electric available
Tenure - The site is offered Freehold
Planning - 1. The site is located in a designated"Employment Area" and for Class B1 use.
2. The local Planning department is Denbighshire County Council, Caledfryn, Smithfield Road, Denbigh, LL16 3BW. Tel: 01824 706000.
Directions - From High Street proceed over the railway bridge and onto Vale Road. Continue along and turn right onto Cefndy Road opposite the Shell Service Station. Continue along taking the fourth turning left onto Ffordd Derwen. Continue down and the site will be found on the left hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 25th August 2016
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26472546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.