3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBasford Road, Nottingham
- Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Off Street Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- Perfect First Time Buy Or Home Mover Property
Calling all first time buyers, don't miss this opportunity to view this wonderful 3 bedroom, semi-detached property in the ever popular NG6 area. With good access routes to local transport links towards the City Centre, this property makes a perfect family home.
Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000. Calling all first time buyers, don't miss this opportunity to view this wonderful 3 bedroom, semi-detached property in the ever popular NG6 area. With good access routes to local transport links towards the City Centre, this property makes a perfect family home.
UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation.
Lounge 11' 7" Plus Bay x 12' 3" ( 3.53m Plus Bay x 3.73m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points with an under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.83m x 2.87m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units. Comprising of a Belfast style sink drainer and granite style roll top work surfaces. 5 ring gas hob, electric double grill and oven with a overhead cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher with integrated fridge freezer. Wall mounted Baxi solo boiler. Three Double glazed windows to the rear and a UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Access via kitchen. Double glazed obscured window to the rear, low level WC and small wash hand basin.
Access via stairs from entrance hall, double glazed obscured window to the side, loft access which has been boarded, perfect for storage.
Master Bedroom 9' 2" Plus Bay x 12' ( 2.79m Plus Bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with a wall mounted radiator and a door to the airing cupboard which houses the water tank and is perfect for storage.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 6' 8" ( 1.96m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, bath with mixer taps and overhead electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC with a wall mounted extractor fan and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a driveway with space for one vehicle. To the rear of the property is a decking area with a vegetable patch and a garden area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44019576.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.