3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Nooks, Haxby, York
Sold STC £210,000
- Guide Price £210,000 - £220,000
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Close To Ralph Butterfield School
MODERNISED & UPDATED FAMILY HOME WITH REAR VIEWS OVER LOCAL FIELDS - Situated with rear views over local fields, this three bedroom semi detached home has been modernised by the current owners that includes an updated kitchen and utility room. NO ONWARD CHAIN...
West Nooks is located on a popular residential area in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. Situated with rear views over local fields, this three bedroom semi detached home has been modernised by the current owners that includes an updated kitchen and utility room. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, 24 ft living room with feature electric fire, modernised kitchen and utility room. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally to the front is a driveway leading to a detached garage and gravelled garden. To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden with paved patio seating area, gravelled area with planted shrubs and fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this ready to move into family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN...
Accessed via a double glazed front door. With stairs to first floor, radiator and door to:
Living Room 12' 9" x 24' 7" ( 3.89m x 7.49m )
With a double glazed window to the front, Feature electric fire, television point, telephone point and a radiator. Door to:
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.36m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a sink unit with drainer. Appliances include an electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for a dishwasher. With a gas combi central heating boiler and a radiator, Door to:
Utility Room 6' 1" x 7' 4" ( 1.85m x 2.24m )
With plumbing for an automatic washing machine, single glazed window and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access and airing cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.91m x 2.92m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes, television point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" plus wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 2.95m plus wardrobes x 2.90m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
A part-tiled suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
To the front is a low maintenance gravelled garden with shared driveway leading to the garage.
The enclosed rear garden is gravelled with patio area and a variety of planted shrubs.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44019630.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.