3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSwan Syke Drive, Norton, Doncaster
Sold STC £155,000
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Off road parking and garage
- Chain free
Located in Norton close to local amenities and available with no chian is this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow. The property comprises of ample living space including lounge, kitchen/diner, modern bathroom, off road parking and spacious rear garden.
Has a central heating radiator, storage cupboard and spotlights. Access to the lounge, kitchen/diner, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 12' 6" x 14' 5" ( 3.81m x 4.39m )
Has a central heating radiator and gas fire with feature surround. Access to the entrance hall.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 4" x 17' 8" ( 2.84m x 5.38m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and spotlights. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and electric hob/oven with extractor fan. There is partial lino flooring and partial wall tiling. Access to the entrance hall.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 10" to the wardrobe ( 3.81m x 2.69m to the wardrobe )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 10' 8" ( 2.90m x 3.25m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.18m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed paved garden. Access to the garage and front.
Garage 17' 9" x 8' 11" ( 5.41m x 2.72m )
Has rear facing single glazed window, power, light and up and over doors. Access to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44019636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.