1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleMarine Parade, Eastbourne
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious One Bedroom Flat
- Directly on Eastbourne Seafront
- Views Towards the Beach & Pier
- Period Features Throughout
- Private Rear Garden
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£190,000
GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£190,000
Spacious one bedroom ground floor flat, situated directly in Eastbourne seafront with direct views towards the beach & pier. Offering spacious and bright rooms with period features retained throughout, large kitchen/diner and private garden to the rear.
GUIDE PRICE £170,000-£190,000
Situated directly on Eastbourne seafront with stunning views towards the beach and pier. Ideally located within walking distance to the local amenities including the mainline train station, town centre, South Downs and bus routes. This spacious one bedroom ground floor flat has retained period features throughout and benefits from private gardens to the front and rear. The accommodation on offer comprises of large living room with bay windows and sea views, good sized kitchen/diner and bathroom. A rarely available property, viewing's are a must.
Living Room 18' 8" into bay x 12' 3" into recess ( 5.69m into bay x 3.73m into recess )
Bay window to the front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points and entry phone system.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 7" x 10' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, stove cooker with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over, space for washing machine & dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, TV point and double glazed window to the side.
With door to the courtyard, radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Private paved garden to the front of the property.
Private rear courtyard garden with gated rear exit.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44019726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.