3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilley Court, Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £225,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS TO RAD
- OFF ROAD PARKING
A three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac location. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, WC, utility area, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, dining room and lounge.
A three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac location. The property more fully comprises of: Entrance hall, WC, utility area, fitted kitchen with built in appliances, dining room and lounge. Upstairs: Three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside: gardens to front, rear, car port and single garage.
Enter via double glazed front door. Laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Doors to:
Low flush WC. Wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back area. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Plumbing for a washing machine and storage.
Lounge: 11' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.89m )
Laminate flooring. TV point. Double glazed to front revelation. Multi-pain doors to dining room.
Kitchen: 9' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.29m )
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with tiled splashback area. Wooden roll worktop service area. Built in gas hob and built in electric oven and extractor hood. Ceramic tiled flooring. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Dining Room: 11' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.59m )
Ceiling fan. Radiator. Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation. Wall mounted boiler serving domestic hot water.
Access to loft via hatch. Doors to all rooms:
Bedroom One: 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Single panel radiator. Double glazed window to front
Bedroom Two: 11' 1" x 11' 9" Max ( 3.38m x 3.58m Max )
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and slatted shelving over. Single panel radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three: 9' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.90m x 2.31m )
Single panel radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation.
Shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal mounted wash hand basin. Panelled bath with tiled splash back area. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Driveway parking car hard standing leading to double gate leading to car port and single garage.
Enclosed to all sides by panelled fencing and brick built wall. Patio area and lawn.
Of brick construction with power and light connected and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44019735.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS103516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Stony Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.