4 bedroom detached house for saleCrocker Way, BA9 9FY
- Four Bedrooms - Two Reception Room Family Home - Must Be Viewed To Be Appreciated
- New Build Detached House Constructed In Late 2014
- Located In Sought After Area Of Wincanton
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Presented To A Stunning, Show Home Standard
- Landscaped Garden
- Bamboo Flooring In The Living And Dining Room
- Study, Utility Room, W.C. Also On Ground Floor
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms (One Of Which Is En Suite)
- Well Proportioned Accommodation With Large Kitchen/Diner & L Shaped Lounge
Sell Simple are proud to offer to the market this Four Bedroom Detached House for ***Guide Price £274,950*** This property is *PRICED TO SELL* and is an excellent opportunity for buyers who are in a position to purchase quickly. An early viewing is highly recommended and essential to fully appreciate the extent of this property. All viewings strictly by appointment! Please Note: The price given is a marketing price and isn't necessarily representative of the properties open market value. This vendor, like any vendor is looking to achieve the best possible price upon the sale of this property; hence in making an enquiry on this property you acknowledge and understand that this property is offers in excess of the marketing price specified.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44020269.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7118374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Simple Estate Agency LTD, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.