2 bedroom apartment for saleWykeham Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Second Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Share of Freehold, Lift to All Floors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Feature External Balcony with Views
- Allocated Underground Parking
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this two bedroom second floor apartment enjoying views over Linton Gardens, located in a sought after area tree lined road, affording ease of access to Hastings town centre and the mainline railway station. The well proportioned accommodation comprises via the communal entrance hall, entrance hall, lounge/dining room with feature balcony and views, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom/wc. Benefits include share of freehold, secure underground allocated parking, a lift to all floors, gas central heating and internal viewings come highly recommended via sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 11'9 > 9'8 x 11'7 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'8 > 9'9 x 7'5 -
Reception 1 - 14' x 11'8 -
Reception 2 - 6'8 x 5'7 Bathroom -
Kitchen - 8'1 x 6' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44021436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26472975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.