2 bedroom terraced house for saleDanefield Road, Northampton
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Off Road Parking Area
- Long Rear Garden
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
A beautifully presented home with a larger than average rear garden briefly comprising; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom WC, two bedrooms, study and bathroom. Benefits include a low maintenance front garden, gated access to rear, double glazing and gas radiator central heating.
Enter via double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to side, Radiator, staircase rising to first floor, and glazed door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 7" Max ( 4.01m x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring throughout, built in storage cupboards and glazed door leading to kitchen / diner.
Kitchen / Diner
Three double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed door to garden, a fully fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base mounted storage units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 sink bowl and drainer, space and pluming for dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, and cooker, complimentary tiling to floor and wall splash back areas, door to cloakroom WC.
Cloakroom comprising of low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and tiled flooring throughout.
Staircase rising from hallway, loft access, doors to all bedrooms, study and bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 11" Plus cupboard x 11' 8" ( 3.63m Plus cupboard x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring throughout, door to storage cupboard and build in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and wood effect flooring throughout.
Power and lighting with wood effect flooring throughout.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, a fitted bathroom comprising bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit and low flush WC, heated towel rail and complimentary tiling to floor and wall splash back areas.
A low maintenance front garden with an off road parking area. A shared walkway leads to gated access into the rear garden.
A larger than average rear garden with gated access to front. Mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area. The garden is planted with mature shrubbery and a graveled seating area complete with pergola is located towards to end. The garden is enclosed with rear and side fencing and must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44023656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.