Semi-detached house for saleAcacia Road, Bristol
- Well presented 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Room, Second Reception Room
- Formal Lounge with Wood Burner
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Rear Garden with Lawn and Patio
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Close to Staple Hill High Street and Local Amenities
An outstanding three bedroom family home with the luxury of both a large open plan space for family time or entertaining but also with the added benefit of a separate lounge.
The house has been fully updated by the current owners to include a new kitchen, new gas central heating system and fully rewired. Downstairs there is an open plan kitchen, dining room and reception room with wood burner. There are patio doors from the kitchen to the rear garden. The modern kitchen has a gas range cooker, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer and a range of wall and base units. The utility room provides additional units and also space for a washing machine. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and to the front of the property a separate more formal lounge with wood-burner and big bay window.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms one with built-in wardrobes and a third single bedroom. The family bathroom has a modern 3 piece white suite including bath with shower over.
Outside to the rear garden is laid to lawn with also a patio area and fish pond. To the front the garden is laid to lawn and has off-street parking and a garage. The location is close to the amenities on Staple Hill High Street and local commuter routes and is also close to the Steiner Academy in Fishponds.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44024145.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7118231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sarah Clark Property Consultants, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.