2 bedroom terraced house for saleWaterloo Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex
- Two Double Bedroom Home
- Walking To Town Centre & Tube
- No Onward Chain
- Downstairs Guest Cloakroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking For 2 Cars
- Well Presented & Spacious
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
Deceptively spacious and well presented two double bedroom home in a popular residential location within walking distance of the town centre's multiple shopping/leisure facilities and tube station which is being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain.
The naturally bright accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, modern fitted kitchen, large lounge/dining room, guest cloakroom, two double bedrooms and family bathroom suite. The property benefits from several features to include an enclosed rear garden, double glazing throughout, gas central heating and allocated off street parking for 2 cars. Internal viewing comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44024688.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.