4 bedroom detached house for saleTowthorpe Road, Towthorpe, York
Sold STC £695,000
- Brand new detached family home
- Superb finish
- Excellent location close to York
- Large gardens and grounds of approx 1 acre
- New build 10 year warranty
An immaculately presented and superbly finished detached family house, forming part of this select development just to the north of York and set within gardens and paddock of close to an acre.
Reception hall, cloakroom, large sitting room with wood burning stove and bi-folding doors opening to the gardens, L-shaped living kitchen including a sitting, dining and kitchen area with integrated appliances, utility and store room. Galleried landing, principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, guest bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a house bathroom. Private driveway gives access to parking area with double garage beyond. The principal gardens lie to the side and rear where there is a patio and lawned garden, leading to a paddock with a total area extending to one acre. New build 10 year warranty.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44024853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR150115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.