5 bedroom detached house for saleAshfield House, Chessingham Gardens, York
Sold STC £900,000
- Magnificent detached family house
- Superb accommodation finished to exacting standards
- Convenient position ideal for both the city and the commuter
- 3 Reception rooms, Living Kitchen, Study
- 5 Bedroms and 3 Bathrooms
- Private gardens, Parking and Double garage
A substantial detached family house occupying a private position on this most exclusive residential development, within a short distance of the city and providing very spacious and particularly well presented accommodation finished to exacting standards throughout.
Central reception hall, cloakroom, drawing room,
dining room, study, stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and Falcon Range cooker, large family/games room, utility room, principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom and two further bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and a house bathroom. Second floor fifth bedroom and useful store/dressing room. Approached through remote control gates to a large parking and turning area with access to double garage. Private enclosed rear garden with large stone terrace, summer house with hot tub, further seating and childrens play area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44024862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR160091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.