Land for saleLot 2 Rachan Mill Millside Cottages, Broughton, Biggar, Scottish Borders, ML12
- 1.6 acres (0.63 hectares)
- Millside Cottages: Three traditional C-Listed terraced cottages with development potential
- Situated in a rural setting with excellent access links to Edinburgh
- About 0.63 Ha (1.56 Acres) in total
The cottages at Millside are all of traditional stone construction under slate roofs and are situated in a terraced row to the north of the farmhouse and steading in Lot 1.
Millside Cottage No 1 is a semi detached cottage situated to north of the farm buildings. The cottage provides comfortable accommodation over two levels further details of room dimensions and layout detailed in the floor plans within this brochure. The cottage was up until very recently let on a Short Assured Tenancy (SAT) at a passing rent of £350 per calendar month, but the property is now vacant. There is an attractive garden area to the rear of the cottage.
Med terraced cottage providing accommodation over two levels comprising:
Ground Floor: Scullery/Back Kitchen, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Pantry/Store and Bathroom.
First Floor: Two coombed bedrooms
Cottage 3 is a semi detached cottage and provides accommodation over two levels comprising:
Ground Floor: Living Room, Dining Room and Kitchen
First Floor: Two coombed bedrooms.
Basement: Accessed from the garden area there is a
former workshop and mill shed.
Cottages 2 and 3 have been uninhabited for a number of years and require full refurbishment but present an attractive development opportunity.
The land within Lot 2 extends to approximately 0.63 Ha (1.56 Acres) including roads, yards and buildings. The land encloses the cottages on the western side and provides an area of shelter and amenity. There is a mix of pasture, shrubs and mature trees throughout the land in Lot 2.
EPC Rating = F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44025708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR160123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.