2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeaver Road, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Two bedroom Period end terrace
- Beautifully presented and well looked after
- Partially open plan lounge/diner through to the kitchen
- Popular Beverley location
Superb end terrace - beautifully presented throughout
Main Description A beautifully presented and well looked after end terrace offering a great partially open plan ground floor and benefitting from two double bedrooms. Offering an attractive rear garden and having a modern kitchen and bathroom the accommodation comprises: open plan living/dining area which leads through into the modern kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and there is a forecourt garden to the front and an attractive lawned garden to the rear.
Location The property is located on the Eastern side of Beaver Road which can be accessed off Holme Church Lane or Grovehill Road just to the East of the centre of Beverley.
The popular and highly regarded historic town of Beverley in East Yorkshire boasts an excellent range of local amenities including an extensive range of shops including many high street chains, numerous public houses and restaurants. There are also numerous landmarks including Beverley Minster and the open countryside of Westwood Pasture. The town is ideally placed for access to the surrounding areas including Hull, York, the M62 motorway as well as the coast.
Property ref: 121_2394_4216916
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44025960.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4216916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quick & Clarke, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.