3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkwood Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11
Sold STC £140,000
- Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Property
- Benefits From Double Glazing And Central Heating
- Gardens To The Front And Rear
- Driveway To Provide Off Street Parking
- Close To Local Amenities
* SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME * Whitegates are pleased to present this lovely three bedroomed semi-detached property which would make a great family home. The property is modern throughout and benefits from central heating and double glazing. The home briefly comprises of an entrance hall, a decent sized lounge area, a kitchen and separate dining area and a conservatory. To the first floor there three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a garden to the front and a driveway which provides off street parking and a garden to the rear which would be perfect for relaxing during the summertime! Close to local amenities and is near to major motorway links! Please call today to book a viewing to avoid disappointment!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44026203.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE160132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, South Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.