5 bedroom detached house for saleWinfarthing, near Diss
Sold STC £400,000
- Stunning Large Traditional Timber Framed Barn (not listed) with conversion potential (subject to planning) and a Magnificent Period Grade II Listed Farmhouse
- Grounds of approx Three Quarters of Acre.
- Range of further outbuildings and Tennis court
- Farmhouse Kitchen Breakfast, Utility Room & Bathroom
- Sitting Room, Study & Conservatory
- Three first floor Bedrooms two of which have En Suites
- Two second floor Bedrooms
- The accommodation extends to approx. 2,840sq. ft.
- No Onward Chain
- No EPC Required
Full descriptionOutbuildings Galore.
Characterful former farmhouse which has seen many changes over the centuries. A wealth of period features remain and give it a warm and welcoming feel. Outside there are a selection of spacious outbuildings offering interesting potential (lovely large timber framed barn is not listed). The tennis court is the perfect place to get fit and unwind.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44029833.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6677829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.