3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHerongate Road, Cheshunt
Sold STC £399,999
- Popular area
- Extended on ground floor
- 3 bedrooms
- Re-fitted Kitchen, bathroom & W.C.
- Off street parking
- South facing Garden
- Garage en Bloc
William H Brown are delighted to offer this attractive extended 3 bedroom semi detached family home situated in a sought after area of Cheshunt convenient for local amenities. The property offers excellent size accomodation and is presented in good order throughout.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this attractive extended 3 bedroom semi detached family home with a garage en bloc situated in a sought after area of Cheshunt convenient for local amenities. The property offers excellent size accommodation and is presented in good order throughout.
The Accomodation Comprises:
Front Door To:
Double glazed door and frosted window to front aspect, tiled floor. Door to:
Wood effect laminate flooring, understair storage, doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level flush w.c, vanity unit with sink insert and mixer taps, tiled floor and walls.
Lounge 24' 9" x 11' 5" ( 7.54m x 3.48m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, two panel radiators, TV point. Double doors to:
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 1" x 8' 9" ( 5.21m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window and patio door to rear aspect. Comprehensively fitted with a range of wall and base units, granite preparation surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Range master oven with granite splash back, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. Tiled flooring.
Access to loft, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, paneled radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.36m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, panel radiator and built in cupboard.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, white suite comprising p shaped bath with curved screen, electric power shower over, low level flush w.c. with vanity unit with additional storage cupboards incorporating sink and mixer taps, tiled floor and walls, spotlights and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with parking for two vehicles, to the rear of the property is a patio that is mostly laid to lawn with shrub and tree boarders. Timber shed with power, two outside lights. Garage en bloc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44029950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.