3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStirling Road, Market Lavington, Devizes
Sold STC £220,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Great Views
Three bedroom semi detached family home with entrance hall, Cloakroom, kitchen/ Dining room, lounge and a conservatory. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Additional benefits include driveway parking for several vehicles and garage. Front and rear Gardens. Call Now.
Allen & Harris are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached family home. The accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, Cloakroom, kitchen/Dining room, lounge and a conservatory. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Additional benefits include driveway parking for several vehicles and garage. Front garden is mainly laid to lawn with side access to a Landscaped rear garden. The rear garden backs on to open countryside with pleasant views of Salisbury Plain. Call Now to Avoid any disappointment.
Open entrance porch, double glazed door to front and obscure double glazed window to front aspect.
Double glazed door to front, two understairs cupboards, obscure double glazed window to to front, clear double glazed window to side, radiator, doors to lounge, kitchen and cloakroom, wooden bamboo flooring and stairs to first floor.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, obscure double glazed window to side aspect and tiled floor.
Kitchen 11' 7" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 3.53m Max x 3.76m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to front aspect, door leading back to entrance hall, Belfast sink, butchers block work top, tiled splash back, range master electric cooker with five rings, plate warmer, pan store with two fan ovens and separate grill, electric cooker point, coved ceiling, plumbing for washing matching and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and radiator.
Lounge 17' 11" into recess x 7' 10" ( 5.46m into recess x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors into conservatory, fire place with multi fuel parkray, bamboo wood flooring and coved ceiling.
Conservatory 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.72m )
Half brick UPVC construction, double glazed window to side and rear aspect, tiled flooring, TV point and sliding patio door to rear garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 8" Excluding door opening. x 9' 8" Excluding door opening. ( 3.25m Excluding door opening. x 2.95m Excluding door opening. )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in double wardrobes, radiator, airing cupboard and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 12' ( 3.45m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC and full tiling.
Garden with dwarf wall, path leading to front door, garden tap, lawn with shrubs and side access to rear garden
Landscaped south facing rear garden with outside electrics, gated access to bridal way, patio area and three seating areas. Raised pond with filter and pump, lawn, pear, plumb and cherry trees, kiwi climbers, coal bunker and water butts.
Up and over double doors and lighting.
Drive and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44029953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.