3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Drive, Nuthall, Nottingham
- GUIDE PRICE 180,000 - £190,000
- Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Proportioned Plot
- Double & Single Garage
- No Upward Chain
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 We are pleased to bring to the market this Well Presented THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED property occupying a well proportioned plot on the popular Larkfields Estate at Nuthall having good access to local amenities and travel networks including J26 of the M1 Motorway.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ...........................................We are pleased to bring to the market this Well Presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached property occupying a well proportioned plot on the popular Larkfields Estate at Nuthall having good access to local amenities and travel networks including J26 of the M1 Motorway and links to Nottingham City Centre. There is potential for further development subject to planning permission being obtained. The property briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, playroom/second reception room, ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms. Outside there is off road parking to the front and to the rear there is an ample garden with both garden section and also hard standing for double detached garage as well as single detached garage. Offered for sale with No Upward Chain viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Having Upvc double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, tiled flooring, Upvc double glazed door to entrance hall.
With Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 16' 7" x 12' 5" max ( 5.05m x 3.78m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV point, open fireplace with hearth, Upvc double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 14' 7" ( 3.86m x 4.45m )
Of Upvc double glazed construction with pitched Upvc roof, lighting power and Upvc double glazed door leading to garden.
Kitchen 17' 4" max x 10' 3" max ( 5.28m max x 3.12m max )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl Belfast style sink and drainer, built in storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed door to side.
Playroom / 2nd Reception 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the side and rear elevations, wall mounted radiator.
Ground Floor Family Bathroom
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower head over, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Accommodation
Accessed via stairs leading from entrance hallway, double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access and internal doors leading to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 16' 7" x 10' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.15m )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, wall mounted radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 9" x 8' 11" ( 4.19m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
There is an attractive landscaped garden to the front with driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles to the side, timber gates give access to the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property there is a well proportioned garden having areas laid to lawn, stocked flower beds, standing for single and double detached garages, this plot does have the potential for further development subject to the relevant planning being obtained.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44029962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.