2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLoscoe Denby Lane, Denby Village, Ripley
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- Modern Two Bedroom Town House
- Popular Area With Countryside Views To Front Elevation
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Mainly Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this exceptionally well presented two bedroom town house in this sought after location with countryside views to the front elevation. The property has been well maintained throughout and is decorated to a modern standard.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this exceptionally well presented two bedroom town house in this sought after location with countryside views to the front elevation. The property has been well maintained throughout and is decorated to a modern standard. To the ground floor is a lounge and a modern fitted kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property has lawned gardens to the front and rear elevations. There is a driveway providing off road parking to the rear elevation accessed via Grammer Street. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation, with a ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and a door to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' 1" max ( 3.94m x 3.68m max )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, designer radiator, TV point, telephone point, electric fire on a hearth with feature surround, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling, stairs rising to the first floor and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with under counter lighting and with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. There is space and plumbing for a gas cooker and a washing machine and space for a freestanding fridge freezer. With laminate flooring, designer radiator, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a door to the rear opening onto the garden.
With a ceiling light, coving to the ceiling, loft hatch and doors to bedrooms one, two and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, designer radiator, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and a built in storage cupboard over the bulk head of the stairs.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 5' 10" ( 3.12m x 1.78m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, TV point, ceiling light and coving to the ceiling.
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.11m x 1.80m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with an electric shower over. With tiled walls, designer radiator, partly tiled walls, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
The property sits behind a lawned front garden.
To the rear of the property is a lawned rear garden enclosed by panel fencing. There is a patio area with outside tap and lighting and an additional raised wooden decking with hardstanding for a shed. There is a gate to the rear giving access to the parking.
The property has a driveway accessed via Grammer Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44029971.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.