2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHolgate Road, Pontefract, WF8
Offers in Region of
- Quiet cul-de-sac in a much sought after location
- 2 bedroom + dining room
- Large gardens front and rear
- Large rear patio area
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Detached single garage with electric door
- Block paved driveway for 3+cars
- Close to schools and shops & all motorway connections
- EPC Rating available
- ***NO ONWARD CHAIN***
We are delighted to offer a well presented 2 bedroom bungalow. This property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought after area of Pontefract which has excellent access to local amenities and transport links and is in a good location for schools.
The property enjoys the benefits of UPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
The neutrally appointed accommodation briefly comprises; reception/hallway, lounge with feature stone fireplace, open plan dining room, refitted kitchen and newly fitted bathroom and two bedrooms to the rear of the property.
Outside, the property offers good size gardens to the front and rear with a large patio area and a block paved drive suitable to fit 3+ cars with a single garage that is fitted with an electric door.
Holgate Road, is situated with good links to M62/A1, has regular access to public transport links and Pontefract town centre is within walking distance and is well situated to primary and high schools.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided. Viewing times are very flexible to suit your requirements.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44030133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4we-38dq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.