2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrockhurst Road, Gosport
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- TWO BEDROOM HOUSE
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- WOODBURNING STOVE IN LOUNGE
Off road parking and an upstairs bathroom...what more could you want?! This two bedroom house WILL NOT be on the market for long so call us today to appreciate the opportunity on offer. This home would make a great first house or investment opportunity, call us today!
Off road parking and an upstairs bathroom...what more could you want?! This two bedroom house WILL NOT be on the market for long so call us today to appreciate the opportunity on offer. This home would make a great first house or investment opportunity as it is ready to go with a modern kitchen and bathroom. A lovely feature of this home is the woodburning stove in the lounge!
Lounge 13' 3" max x 11' 9" ( 4.04m max x 3.58m )
UPVC door to front access. stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, wood burning stove.
Kitchen/diner 13' 3" x 10' ( 4.04m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door to garden, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' 11" max x 10' ( 3.63m max x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, wc.
To the front there is a courtyard style garden. To the rear the garden has recently been landscaped with artificial lawn, and paved areas, gate to hardstand providing off road parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44030688.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.