3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Way, Flitwick, Bedford, MK45
- 17ft bay fronted living room with log burning stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Separate playroom
- Ground floor bedroom plus shower room
- Two first floor bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Part converted garage
- Ample off road parking
- Delightful garden backing onto the River Flit
DIRECTIONS: From the roundabout next to our Flitwick office, turn right onto Station Road and take the second turning on the right onto Gravel Pit Road. Turn left onto Elmwood Crescent and Willow Way is the first turning on the right hand side.
Situated within an enviable position on the town outskirts, this extended semi detached home features a fabulous open plan kitchen/dining/family room leading to the delightful 86ft (approx.) rear garden with views over the River Flit and countryside beyond.
17ft bay fronted living room with log burning stove
Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
Ground floor bedroom plus shower room
Two first floor bedrooms with en-suite facilities
Part converted garage
Ample off road parking
Delightful garden backing onto the River Flit
Situated within an enviable position on the town outskirts, this extended semi detached home features a fabulous open plan kitchen/dining/family room leading to the delightful 86ft (approx.) rear garden with river views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44031021.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2384182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Flitwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.