3 bedroom terraced house for saleRingwood Road, Southsea
- Priced to sell!
- Three bedroom bay and forecourt home
- Downstairs WC
- Two reception rooms
- No forward chain
Priced to sell, this three bedroom family home in Milton benefits from two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, upstairs bathroom, a bay and forecourt and is available with no forward chain! With room to modernise and put your own stamp on the property this would suit budding first time buyers.
Priced to sell, this three bedroom family home in Milton benefits from two reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, upstairs bathroom, a bay and forecourt and is available with no forward chain! With room to modernise and put your own stamp on the property this would suit budding first time buyers perfectly and is a stones throw away from Southsea seafront and everything it has to offer. Call now to book your appointment slot to truly appreciate what is being offered at a fantastic price
Single glazed door to front elevation, smooth plastered walls, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring. Doors to; Lounge
Lounge 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
Papering ceiling, smooth walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation. radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.24m )
Textured ceiling and walls, fitted kitchen, double glazed windows to rear elevation, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric hob, electric oven, space for plumbed washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Textured ceiling, smooth walls, double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed sliding patio doors, radiator, laminate flooring.
Conservatory 6' 5" x 6' ( 1.96m x 1.83m )
Twill wall plastic roof, double glazed doors to garden, laminate flooring. Door to Cloakroom
Textured ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to rear elevation, WC.
Stairs from ground floor. Textured ceiling, smooth walls, laminate flooring. Doors to; Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Textured ceiling, smooth walls, double glazed windows to front elevation,radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.84m )
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, laminate flooring
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.24m )
Textured ceiling and walls, double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, wooden clad flooring.
Textured ceiling and walls, tiled to principle areas, double glazed windows to rear elevation, wash hand basin, bath, over head shower attachment, WC, radiator
Paved enclosed rear garden with wooden garden shed and raised planting boarders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44031165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.