3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLadys Drove, Emneth, Wisbech
- Deceptively spacious detached bungalow
- Two reception rooms plus three bedrooms
- Ample off road parking
- Semi-rural location
- Viewing highly recommended
VILLAGE LOCATION! Set within a semi-rural location on the outskirts of the popular village of Emneth, this superb 3 bedroom detached bungalow must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Set within a semi-rural location on the outskirts of the popular village of Emneth, this superb detached bungalow must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property boasts two reception rooms and the dining room benefits from having patio doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and a built-in electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over. There is also a separate utility area, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Continuing outside, to the front of the property there is a single garage and a large drive offering ample off road parking with space for a caravan or motor home. The fully enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and flowers to borders and has a patio area.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.30m )
Lounge 12' 5" x 17' 9" ( 3.78m x 5.41m )
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Bathroom 8' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.69m x 1.93m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town and turn left into Church Road signposted Emneth. Continue along and upon entering the village turn left into Lady's Drove. Proceed along where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44032158.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.