4 bedroom town house for saleAdmiralty Crescent, Eastbourne
- WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER FISHERMANS VILLAGE LOCATION
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM Town house located in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER Fishermans Village area of the North Harbour. Boasting WELL PRESENTED accommodation throughout, GARAGE and OFF ROAD PARKING. Viewing Recommended.
** FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY ** An opportunity has arisen to acquire this IMMACULATELY PRESENTED Four Bedroom Town House located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER Fishermans Village area in the Sovereign Harbour North. Arranged over three floors this property benefits from an EN SUITE to Master Bedroom, GARAGE, Off road parking for two cars and WELL PRESENTED accommodation throughout. An early inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the SIZE and SPACE this property has to offer.
Door to the front aspect leading into a split level entrance, stairs rising to the first floor landing, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, storage cupboard, radiator and partly tiled walls.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 9" x 10' ( 4.80m x 3.05m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven with four ring gas hob and cooker hood over, space for two fridge/freezers, integrated appliances include washing machine and dishwasher, ample work surface space, partly tiled walls and wood effect flooring, spotlighting, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect with further double glazed french doors to the rear leading into the garden.
Bedroom Four / Reception Room 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, fitted handmade bookshelves with extra storage underneath and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.71m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, television and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 10' ( 4.78m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden, fitted double fronted wardrobe and a radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor to second floor landing, two built in storage cupboards, loft access and an airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Master Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.53m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in double fronted wardrobes, radiator and door into the en suite.
A refitted en suite comprising an enclosed shower cubicle, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
A white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The rear garden benefits from a raised wood decked seating area with steps leading down to a further wood decked area with ample seating space, remainder of the garden is laid with artificial lawn with shrub borders. Private door into the garage.
Having an up and over door, power and lighting, private door to the rear leading into the garden, pitched roof with ample storage space.
The front garden has a paved pathway leading to the front door with an area of artificial grass.
There is parking for two cars in front of the garage as well as residents parking at the front of the property with additional visitors parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44033574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.