3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSevenoaks Road, Eastbourne
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LANGNEY LOCATION
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- CORNER PLOT WITH LARGE REAR AND SIDE GARDEN
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this CORNER PLOT property located in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area of Eastbourne. Boasting EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION with the potential to extend further, DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS throughout with a large garden.An internal inspection comes highly recommended
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this CORNER PLOT property located in a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL area of Eastbourne. Boasting EXTENDED ACCOMMODATION with the potential to extend further (subject to the usual planning permissions and consent). DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS throughout with the rare addition of a side single story extension and larger gardens. Internally the property is decorated well throughout and an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Door to the front aspect, leading into the lounge.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, wood effect flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge / Diner 15' 10" x 14' 6" ( 4.83m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, dual fuel gas and electric fire with surround, two radiators, serving hatch through to the kitchen, ample space for a dining room table.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher and further space for an under counter fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing with loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in cupboard, further mirror fronted fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 8' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching farmland views towards the South Downs, built in cupboard, radiator, full length built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 6' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching farmland views towards the South Downs, radiator.
A refitted shower room comprising a double shower cubicle with screen, low level W C, wash hand basin, wood effect flooring, partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A large rear garden having a pathway leading to the rear gated access, raised shrub borders and various trees and plants, area laid to lawn with further side access, outside tap and access into the outbuilding.
Being mainly laid to lawn with a private footpath leading to the rear of the property.
Located at the rear of the property with a private door to the side aspect, power, lighting and an electric up and over door.
Outbuilding 17' 2" x 10' 6" ( 5.23m x 3.20m )
Benefiting from a single story extension which is currently used as a workshop but has space for a fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. Having access to the front and rear of the property via a door, window to the rear aspect. This room has the potential to be formed into a living area subject to the usual planning permissions and consent.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44033577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.