2 bedroom flat for saleSuffolk Road, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Most Easterly Residence
- First Floor Flat
- 2 Bedrooms
- Extremely Well Presented
- Deceptively Spacious
- Allocated Parking Space
- Sea Views
MOST EASTERLY RESIDENCE, this beautifully presented top floor apartment offers deceptively spacious, two double bedroom accommodation with generous kitchen/diner, living room with floor to ceiling bay window and communal basement level providing individual storage room for the apartment.
Living Room 16' into recess x 18' 6" into bay plus recess ( 4.88m into recess x 5.64m into bay plus recess )
Wooden framed double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 12' 7" plus recess ( 3.56m x 3.84m plus recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs, central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" plus recess x 12' 5" into recess ( 3.58m plus recess x 3.78m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, telephone point, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 23' 11" max x 9' 4" into recess ( 7.29m max x 2.84m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, built-in wardrobes, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, WC, wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, towel rail radiator.
Communal basement with individual storage room for the flat.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44033583.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.