45 bedroom property for saleWellington Road, Fallowfield, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M14
- 45 bedrooms
Investment Opportunity in Fallowfield, Manchester
• 45 rooms over 9 self-contained five bed houses
• 100% let to Manchester university students
• Freehold available
• New build development (2011 with NHBC available)
• All in very good condition
• Passing rent £257,000k pa. (2016/2017)
• 8.43% Gross Initial Yield
The property is located in Manchester within Fallowfield approximately 1.8 miles from the University of Manchester main campus and 0.7 miles from Manchester University Fallowfield campus which is home to several halls of residence. The area is popular with students and the property is approximately 1 mile from Mauldeth Road train station which provides fast connections into Manchester city centre.
The property is approximately 3.3 miles from the Manchester Piccadilly 3 miles from Manchester Oxford Road station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44033754.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIN160058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.