1 bedroom detached house for saleChywoone Grove, Newlyn, Penzance
- FOR SALE BY AUCTION (unless sold previously)
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF CORNISH HISTORY
- DETACHED TWO STOREY FORMER PUMPHOUSE WITH RURAL VIEWS
- PLANNING PERMISSION TO CREATE A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING HOUSE
- GARDENS AND PARKING FOR TWO CARS IN TANDEM
- BLOCK VIEWINGS ONLY
- EPC RATING - G6
OWN A PIECE OF CORNISH HISTORY! - FORMER PUMP HOUSE WITH PERMISSION FOR RESIDENTIAL OCCUPANCY
*** SOLD AT AUCTION *** SOLD AT AUCTION ***
***FOR SALE BY AUCTION*** (Unless sold previously)
WEDNESDAY 26TH APRIL 2017 2.30pm AT THE PENVENTON PARK HOTEL, WEST END, REDRUTH, TR15 3AD
The Old Pumphouse is a unique opportunity to acquire a little piece of Cornish history. The Pumphouse was the pumping station for a major part of the district's mains water supply before Drift Dam was built and brought into service and was reputed to of provided up to 30,000 gallons of pure water per day! BLOCK VIEWINGS ONLY
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN150135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Millerson, Penzance on 01736 361282.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.