3 bedroom bungalow for saleMoor Grange Rise, Leeds, LS16
Guide Price £394,950
- Detached and overall plot size - ample parking and room to extend.
- Garden - secure with high degree of privacy and long distance views.
- Interior space - open plan, light and airy.
- Modern bath/shower-rooms - 2 en suites.
- New kitchen with quality appliances principally by Neff, DeDietrich and Grohe.
- Good size bedrooms - genuine doubles: the principal bedroom is fitted with secondary-glazing.
- Good transport links: public transport and roads network.
- Good size double-garage with integrated workshop/office space.
- Convenient location - schools, commuting and easy access to a wide range of shopping facilities.
- Wild-life presence in garden.
We are delighted to offer for sale this conveniently located and deceptively spacious three-bed chalet bungalow situated in a plot extending overall to around one-third of an acre and offering a high degree of privacy.
Much updated in recent years the accommodation is well presented and comprises ample living space with double bedrooms two of which have en suite facilities.
There is also some obvious development potential subject to the usual consents (Full planning consent to further extend the accommodation was granted in 2012 architect plans and drawings are available).
This is potentially a chain-free sale.
Utility room: Plumbed for a washing machine and containing a Worcester Bosch CD37i wall-mounted boiler installed in 2012.
Stairs with glass balustrade to first-floor and cloaks/storage cupboard under fitted with shelving.
Shower-room: Half-tiled and fitted with a quadrant shower cubicle and a Grohe thermostatic shower unit.
Living/dining: A spacious, light and airy living area with long-distance views.
Kitchen/dining: Open-plan with access through to the living area. Magnet units in Studio Crème high gloss. Fitted with quality integrated appliances. Natural wood flooring to both kitchen and dining area.
Principal Bedroom: A double bedroom with quality fitted retro-style wardrobes in timber and Birds-eye Maple veneer.
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with two fitted single wardrobes and matching 3-drawer unit with mirror over. Ceiling hatch with concealed loft-ladder providing access to the roof void and storage.
En suite: (limited headroom) Bath with Grohe thermostatic shower unit over.
Bedroom 3: Down-lighters with dimmer-switch.
En suite: (limited headroom) Tiled floor, low-level wc with Saniflo unit and tiled shower cubicle fitted with Grohe thermostatic shower unit.
Landing storage room: A useful storage space and also giving access to further but limited under-eaves storage.
Loft storage space: (limited headroom). Partly boarded.
Forecourt: level hard-standing offering parking for several vehicles.
Garage: A substantial brick building measuring 823 x 473 (27’ 6” x 15’ 6”) overall and including to the rear a separate full width office/workshop (209 x 473 cm (6’ 10” x 15’ 6”) with light and power sockets.
Garden: A private mainly lawned space surrounded by a combination of hedging and fencing. Extensive paved patio areas both around the main house and outbuildings including the garage. There are also two timber outbuildings.
Council Tax: Leeds City Council: Band E - £1737.02 in 2016/2017
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor-plan for further details.
To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44037567.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7k4-dmne. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.