3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBowes Road, London
- Chain Free
- 5 minutes to Arnos Grove station
- End Terrace 3 Bedroom House
- 100 foot Garden approximately
- Off Street Parking for Two Cars
- New Bathroom
BUYER INCENTIVE APPLE IPAD AIR 2 FREE ON COMPLETION
Oyster Properties are delighted to offer this lovely, Chain Free, three bedrooms end of terraced family house in a good condition with a new bathroom and w/c. The Property also consists of two reception rooms, kitchen, two double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom with bay window, double glazing and gas central heating (untested). The garden is South Facing and approximately 120ft long and well maintained. There is also a shed and off street parking for two cars in the front. Located close to Arnos Grove Tube (underground) and New Southgate British Rail Stations(overground). There is also an opportunity to extend this property to the rear and into the loft subject to planning permission.
Please don't miss out on this great opportunity and book a viewing today!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44038434.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OYS2000917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oyster Properties , London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.