3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdward Vii Avenue, Newport, Newport NP20 4NH
- Early 1900s bay fronted semi detached property.
- Located in a sought after location with good transport links.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Extensively replastered.
- Attractive gardens to front and rear.
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
Early 1900s three double bedroom bay fronted semi-detached family property located in a highly sought after area. Comprising of hallway, two reception rooms, large kitchen-breakfast room, three bedrooms and contemporary white family bathroom. Mature level lawned gardens to front and rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44043189.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingston Newell, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.