4 bedroom detached villa for sale38 Gatehead Crescent, Bishopton, PA7 5QN
- Modern stylish detached 4 bedroom villa
- 1141sqft - 4 bedrooms, 1 public room, 3 wc, utiity room, single garage
- Generously proportioned lounge
- Open plan dining room and kitchen area
- Kitchen with a range of modern integral appliances & French doors to garden
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with fitted wardrobe storage, master en-suite
- Attached single garage, double mono block driveway, private front garden
- Rear fully enclosed landscaped gardens with large patio
A modern detached villa positioned within the Dargavel Village development by Bishopton. This lovely family home by Persimmon Homes occupies a corner plot with private front gardens including a double mono block driveway. The rear gardens are fully enclosed with timber fencing, landscaped into two levels with a large outside patio area, ideal for outside dining.
The property is presented to the market in good decorative order with a range of modern floor coverings including stylish floor tiles within the dining kitchen and utility areas. The accommodation comprises of a reception hallway with stairs to the upper floor. The lounge is a generously proportioned apartment with front facing window formation and access into the open plan dining room and kitchen area. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary white gloss fronted kitchen units with a range of modern integral appliances with space for a dining table and chairs and both window and double glazed French doors to the garden. There is a utility room with matching units and a cloakroom/wc. The upper floor has a master bedroom suite with fitted wardrobes providing extensive storage and a stylish en-suite bathroom. There are three further bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobe storage and there is a family bathroom. The property has an integral single size garage and attic space providing additional storage.
The specification of this modern home includes gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.