2 bedroom penthouse for saleEnterprise Way, London
- Exclusive penthouse
- Private parking
- 360 degree London views
- Two private balconies + large private roof terrace
- 992 years left on the lease
An exclusive penthouse located in the iconic Riverside Quarter. This two double bedroom duplex penthouse is offered to the market chain free.
An exclusive penthouse located in the iconic Riverside Quarter. This two double bedroom duplex penthouse is offered to the market chain free. Located at the summit of this luxury development, this exceptional duplex penthouse features two private balconies and a private roof terrace that benefits from panoramic views over some of London's most notable landmarks.
Boasting the title as the tallest penthouse in Riverside Quarter the property overlooks the surrounding opulence of the area and represents the highest attention to detail and quality. The thoughtfully considered layout, designed to best maximize the enviable locations and views is complimented by high quality specification. The apartment features comfort cooling throughout and comes with private parking in the secure underground car park. The penthouse includes a contemporary high-gloss kitchen with fully integrated appliances including a wine chiller, combination microwave oven and hot water tap. Bathrooms feature bespoke cabinetry and mood lighting and are stylishly fitted. The generous private balconies and terrace all offer amble space for outdoor furniture to entertain guests on any level from any aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44048649.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WNW103062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.